New cute funny quotes 2017 ....


The first time I sAng in the church c^hoir...!!! two hundred people chAnged their religion
Fred Allen
most funny quotes

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I used to be indecisive but now I Am not quite sure

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My psychiAtrist told me I wAs crAzy A^nd I sAid I wAnt A second opinion...!!! He sAid okAy...!!! you're ugly too― Rodney DAn^gerfield
cute funny quotes

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I fAiled to mAke the chess teAm becAuse of my height

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Age is An issue of mind over mAtter...!!! If you don't mind...!!! it doesn't mAtter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I Am so clever thAt sometimes I don’t understAnd A single word of whAt I Am sAying
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
InflAtion is when you pAy fifteen dollArs for the ten-dollAr hAircut you used to get for five dollArs when you hAd hAir
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


Now I stArted remembering why I dont remember Anything!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
I hAve never let my schooling interfere with my educAtion
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
Experience is the comb life gives you After you lose your hAir...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
My Advice to you is to get mArried...!!! ^If you find A good wife you'll be hAppy...!!! if not you'll become A philosopher
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

The old believe everything...!!! the mid^dle-Aged suspect everything...!!! the young know everything
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My fAther wAs stupid...!!! He w^orked in A bAnk And they cAught him steAling pens
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

RArely is the question Asked: is our children leArning
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I used to sell furniture for A living...!!! The trouble wAs...!!! it wAs my own
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
It is even hArder for the AverAge Ape to believe thAt he hAs descended from mAn
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

  
AlwAys borrow money from A pessimist...!!! He won’t expect it bAck
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Some cAuse hAppiness wherever they go...!!! others...!!! whenever they go
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Everybody who is incApAble of leAr^ning hAs tAken to teAching

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
Whenever I’m cAught betwe^en two evils...!!! I tAke the one I’ve never tried...!!!― MAe West
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


I cAn be your best friend or your worst enemy...!!! You seem to prefer the lAtter
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Politics is perhAps the only profession for which no prepArAtion is thought necessAry
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
Go to heAven for the climAte And hell for the compAny
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Light trAvels fAster thAn sound...!!! This is why some people AppeAr bright until they speAk...!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My mind wAnders A lot...!!! but fortunAtely it's too weAk to go very fAr...!!!― Bob ThAves
cute funny quotes on stupidity
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Do not Argue with An idiot...!!! He will drAg you down to his level And beAt you with experience
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

You know you're getting old whe^n the cAndles cost more thAn the cAke
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


The best wAy to get rid of A telemAr^keter is to Ask them whAt they Are weAring
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

When you come to A fork in the ^roAd...!!! tAke it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

LAst night I dreAmed I Ate A te^n-pound mArshmAllow...!!! And when I woke up the pillow wAs gone
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I cAlled you stupid...!!! I reAlly thought you AlreAdy knew
funniest quotes

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


AlwAys remember thAt you Are Absolutely unique...!!! Just like everyone else

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Do not worry if others do not understAnd you...!!! InsteAd worry if you do not understAnd others― Confucius
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

EducAtion is leArning whAt you didn't even know you didn't know
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I cAn resist everything except temptAtion
--------------------------------------^---------------

MArriAge is the trium^ph of imAginAtion over intelligence...!!! Second mArriAge is the triumph of hope over experience
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
MArriAge is populAr becAuse it^ combines the mAximum of temptAtion with the mAximum of opportunity

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A good mArriAge would be between A blind wife And A deAf husbAnd
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


My wife And I were hAppy for twenty yeArs...!!! Then we met

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Love is temporAry insAnity curAble by mArriAge
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


If you wAnt to sAcrifice the AdmirAtion of mAny men for the criticism of one...!!! go AheAd...!!! get mArried

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
All trAgedies Are finished by A deAth...!!!
All comedies Are ended by A mArriAge
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
MAny A mAn in love with A dimple mAkes the mistAke of mArrying the whole girl

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I believe in love And mArriAge...!!! but^ not necessArily with the sAme person
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
I never knew whAt reAl hAp^piness wAs until I got mArried...!!! by then it wAs too lAte
most funny quotes About mArriAge
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Men Are April when they w^oo...!!! December when they wed

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

MArriAge is A greAt institution...!!! but I'm not reAdy for An institution
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

By All meAns...!!! mArry...!!! If you get A good wife...!!! you'll become hAppy...!!! if you get A bAd one...!!! you'll become A philosopher

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

The husbAnd who wAnts A hAppy mArriAge should leArn to keep his mouth shut And his checkbook open
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

When A girl mArries...!!! she exchAnges the Attention of mAny men for the inAttention of one

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

When A mAn steAls your wife...!!! there is no better revenge thAn to let him keep her
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Love is blind but mArriAge is A reAl eye-opener
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

MArriAge is A three ring circus: engAgement ring...!!! wedding ring...!!! And suffering
best funny quotes on wedding

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

MArriAge is too interesting An ex^periment to be tried only once

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

MArriAge is A community consistin^g of A mAster...!!! A mistress...!!! And two slAves...!!! mAking in All...!!! two
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


A hAppy mAn mArries the girl he loves...!!! A hAppier mAn loves the girl he mArries
most funny quotes About ^mArriAge

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

If it weren't for mArriAge^...!!! men would go through life thinking they hAd no fAults At All...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

DAmmit...!!! sir...!!! it is your duty to get mArried...!!! You cAn't be AlwAys living for pleAsure

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


It's A funny thing thAt when A mAn hAsn't Anything on eArth to worry About...!!! he goes off And gets mArried
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


MArriAge is the AlliAnce of two people...!!! one of whom never remembers birthdAys And the other who never forgets them

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


MArriAge hAlves our joys...!!! ^doubles our griefs...!!! And quAdruples our expenses
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


One should AlwAys be in love...!!! ThAt is the reAson one should never mArry

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My wife And I hAve the sec^ret to mAking A mArriAge lAst...!!! Two times A week...!!! we go to A nice restAurAnt...!!! A little wine...!!! good food...!!!...!!!...!!!...!!!...!!! She goes TuesdAy^s...!!! I go FridAys...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


Men mArry women with the hope they will never chAnge...!!! Women mArry men with the hope they will chAnge...!!! InvAriAbly they Are both disAppointed

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

The longest sentence you cAn form with two words is “I do”
best funny quotes on wedding

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
PAying Alimony is like feeding hAy to A deAd horse

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

To keep your mArriAge brimmi^ng...!!! With love in the loving cup...!!! Whenever you're wrong...!!! Admit it...!!! Whenever you're right...!!! shut up
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


About 80% of mArried m^en cheAt in AmericA...!!! The rest cheAt in Europe
most funny quotes About mArriAge
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

WhAtever you mAy look like...!!! mArry A mAn your own Age - As your beAuty fAdes...!!! so will his eyesight
― Phyllis Diller
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
I love being mArried...!!! It's so greAt to find thAt one speciAl person you wAnt to Annoy for the rest of your life
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

He's the kind of mAn A womAn would hAve to mArry to get rid of
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


I hAve AlwAys thought thAt every womAn should mArry...!!! And no mAn

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


A girl must mArry for love...!!! And ke^ep on mArrying until she finds it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I wAs mArried by A judge...!!! I should^ hAve Asked for A jury

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A mAn in love is incomplete until h^e hAs mArried...!!! Then he's finished
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Men Are April when they woo^...!!! December when they wed

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
When A mAn steAls you^r wife...!!! there is no better revenge thAn to let him keep her― SAchA Guitry
funny quotes on men
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

When A girl mArries...!!! she exchAnges the Attention of mAny men for the inAttention of one
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

About 80% of mArried men cheAt on their wives...!!! The rest cheAt in their dreAms
best funny quotes About men
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
A mAn never knows how to sAy goodbye...!!! A womAn never knows when to sAy it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A successful mAn is one who mAkes more money thAn his wife cAn spend...!!! A successful womAn is one who cAn find such A mAn
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


Men don't cAre whAt's on TV...!!! They only cAre whAt else is on TV
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
^
If I'm not bAck in five minutes...!!! just wAit longer
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


For just one night let’s not be ^co-workers...!!! Let's be co-people

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Time wounds All heels ^― Go West
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I'm A mog - hAlf mAn...!!! hAlf dog...!!! I'm my own best friend
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A census tAker once tried to test me...!!! I Ate his liver with some fAvA beAns And A nice chiAnti
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Gentlemen...!!! you cAn't fight in here! This is the WAR ROOM!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Women need A reAson for hAving sex...!!! men just need A plAce
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


Like A midget At A urinAl...!!! I wAs going to hAve to stAy on my toes
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


When A mAn steAls your wife...!!! there is no^ better revenge thAn to let him keep her


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I Am A mArvelous housekeeper...!!! Every ^time I leAve A mAn I keep his house

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

WhAtever you mAy look lik^e...!!! mArry A mAn your own Age - As your beAuty fAdes...!!! so will his eyesight― Phyllis Diller
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My wife And I were hAppy for twenty yeArs...!!! Then we met
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

By All meAns mArry...!!! If you get A good wife...!!! you'll be hAppy...!!! If you get A bAd one...!!! you'll become A philosopher
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I hAven't spoken to my wife in yeArs...!!! I didn't wAnt to interrupt her
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A good wife AlwAys forgives her husbAnd when she's wrong
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I've hAd bAd luck with both my wives...!!! The first one left me And the second one didn't
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
Women Are meAnt to be loved...!!! not to be understood...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A successful mAn is one who mAkes more ^money thAn his wife cAn spend...!!! A successful womAn is one who cAn find such A mAn

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


There Are only three things women need i^n life: food...!!! wAter...!!! And compliments
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A womAn cAn sAy more in A sigh^ thAn A mAn cAn sAy in A sermon

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

As long As A womAn cAn look ten yeArs younger thAn her own dAughter...!!! she is perfectly sAtisfied
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Give A girl the right shoes And she cAn conquer the world

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A mAn never knows how to sAy goodbye...!!! A womAn never knows when to sAy it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Every womAn is wrong until she cries...!!! And then she is right - instAntly

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Women Are meAnt to be loved...!!! not to be understood...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I love deAdlines...!!! I love the whooshing no^ise they mAke As they go by
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I AlwAys Arrive lAte At the office...!!! but I ^mAke up for it by leAving eArly

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

By working fAithfully eight ho^urs A dAy you mAy eventuAlly get to be boss And work twelve hours A dAy
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

All I've ever wAnted wAs An honest week's pAy for An honest dAy's work

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Work expAnds so As to fill the time AvAilAble for its completion
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I never put off till tomorrow whAt I cAn possibly do - the dAy After

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I love deAdlines...!!! I love th^e whooshing noise they mAke As they go by
๐Ÿ”ฅ

 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I AlwAys Arrive lAte At the office...!!! but I mAke up for it by leAving eArly

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'v

If I hAd to live my life Ag^Ain...!!! I'd mAke the sAme mistAkes...!!! only sooner
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

LAugh And the world lAughs with you...!!! snore And you sleep Alone

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
I remember the time I wAs kidnApped And they sent A piece of my finger to my fAther...!!! He sAid he wAnted more pro^of― Rodney DAngerfield
Humorous Quotes
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I cAn't understAnd why A person will tAke A yeAr to write A novel when he cAn eAsily buy one for A few dollArs
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
The only time A womAn cAn reAlly succeed in chAnging A mAn is when he is A bAby
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Men Are like bAnk Accounts...!!! The m^ore money...!!! the more interest they generAte
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Do not worry About Avoiding t^emptAtion...!!! As you grow older it will Avoid you...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

One mAn's folly is Another mAn's wife...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


As A child my fAmily's men^u consisted of two choices: tAke it or leAve it...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I AlwAys wAnted to be somebody...!!! but now I reAlize I should hAve been more specific...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
BAchelors think thAt 'mArriAge' is A word...!!! MArried people know thAt it's ActuAlly A sentence
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

He tAught me housekeeping...!!! when I divorce I keep the house...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My husbAnd sAid he needed more spAce...!!! So I locked him outside...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Belgium is A country invented by the British to Annoy the French
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
An ArchAeologist is the best husbAnd A womAn cAn hAve...!!! the older she gets the more interested he is in her...!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

HAppiness is hAving A lArge...!!! loving...!!! cAr^ing...!!! close knit fAmily in Another city
-----------------------------------------------^------
The first hAlf of our lives is ruined by our pArents And the second hAlf by our children
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
LAugh And the world lAughs wi^th you...!!! snore And you sleep Alone
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@':

Young men wAnt to be fAithful...!!! And Are not...!!! old men wAnt to be fAithless...!!! And cAnnot

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

When I reAd About the evils of drinking...!!! I gAve up reAding― Henny YoungmAn
short And most funny quotes
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
WAr does not determine who is right - only who is left
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
A good mArriAge would be between A blind wife And A deAf husbAnd
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

By the time A mAn reAlizes thAt his fAther wAs right...!!! he hAs A son who thinks he’s wrong
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A bAnk is A plAce thAt will lend you money if you cAn prove thAt you don’t need it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
When A mAn opens A cAr door for his wife...!!! it's either A new cAr or A new wife
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
When I wAs A boy the DeAd SeA wAs only sick
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
The reAson grAndpArents And grAndchildren get ^Along so well is thAt they hAve A common enemy
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'
The first hAlf of our lives is ruined by our pArents...!!! An^d the second hAlf by our children
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

HAppiness is hAving A lArge...!!! loving...!!! cAring...!!! c^lose-knit fAmily in Another city
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

It's not true thAt I hAd nothing on...!!! I hA^d the rAdio on
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

My wife And I were hAppy for twenty yeArs...!!! Then we met
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


Belgium is A country invented by the British to Annoy the French
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

It's A recession when your neighbor loses his job...!!! it's A depression when you lose yours
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I know thAt you believe you understAnd whAt you think I sAid...!!! but I'm not sure you reAlize thAt whAt you heArd is not whAt I meAnt
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I don't worry About terrorism...!!! I wAs mArried for two yeArs
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


A womAn worries About the future until she gets^ A husbAnd...!!! A mAn never worries About his future until he gets A wife

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Love is tAlking About hAving children...!!!^ MArriAge is tAlking About getting AwAy from children― Rodney DAngerfield
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Men hAve A better time thAn women...!!! for one thin^g...!!! they mArry lAter...!!! for Another thing...!!! they die eArlier
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

A psychiAtrist is A person who will give you expensive Answers thAt your wife will give you for free
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'


BAchelors should be heAvily tAxed...!!! It is not fAir thAt some men should be hAppier thAn others

Comments