Happy Taddy Day...2017


https://newadakala.blogspot.in/


Teddy bears don’t need hearts
as they are already stuffed with love.
I m ur Teddy with a big heart.
happy teddy day.

Teddy Day Is A Day Of Love It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear Will You Be Mine?

Love me Love my Teddy BearKiss me Kiss me my Teddy BearHug me Hug me my Teddy BearHappy Teddy Day.

Teddy Day is the fourth day of the Valentine week beginning from 7th of February to 14th of February. On the TeddyDay of Valentine’s week cute teddy bears are exchanged by the lovers as a matter of love and gratitude towards each other. Shower with love gifts and cards on the Teddy Day to your partner and express your deepest feeling of affection for them, tell them how much you love them from the bottom of your heart. This year of 2017 Valentine week commences with Rose Day on 7th February 2017 and ends with Valentine’s Day on 14th of February 2017. Let us all rejoice the Valentine week and plan a wonderful week for our loved ones and make their week memorable moments of their life.

Lovely Teddy n Lovely u, And Lovely are the things you do, but the loveliest is the friendship of the two, one is me and other is u! Happy Teddy Day.

    To my cutest cuddly wife
    Who is certainly my life
    This teddy bear is a sign
    That you will be forever mine.

    Finding Teddy Whom You Can Live With Is Easy.
    Finding Teddy You Can’t Live Without Is Difficult.
    I Am Glad I Found You With
    Whom I Can Live With And Without Whom
    I Would Stop Existing.
    Always Be Mine.

Teddy Day Wishes 2017
Teddy Day Wishes 2017
Teddy Day Wishes 2017

    A Bedroom Without A Teddy
    Is Like A Face Without A Smile.
    By Gift This Teddy
    I Want To Show Am Ready
    To Make You Mine
    And Fill My Life With Sunshine..
    Happy Teddy Bear Day.


    I Searched Many Shops to Buy the Best Teddy for you. But I Didn't Find Any Teddy Sweeter Than you and your Smile. Happy Teddy Day.



    In our childhood, teddy bears are warm companions – good listeners, never critical,  always reassuring. They are bear-shaped security  blankets, huggable enough to fold in our arms, a perfect fit for our laps.


    On Teddy Bear Day We Think Of Those Who Make Our Lives Worthwhile,
    Those Gracious,Friendly People Who We Think Of With A Smile.
    I Am Fortunate To Know You, That's Why I Want To Say,
    Happy Teddy Bear Day.

This tradition to offer teddy bear as a gift runs back from the time when we started celebrating Valentine’s week. Surprise your partner with planned special moments which will touch her/him and make her/him feel so much loved by their partner. Your beloved partner must have made many sacrifices for you in the time of need, so they deserve the pampering on the occasion of this romantically beautiful valentines week.

    On Teddy Bear Day, We Think Of People
    Who Have Cheered And Encouraged Us,
    Who Go Out Of Their Way
    To Be Kind And Caring,
    Who Have Enriched Our Lives
    Just By Being Themselves.
    You Are Such A Person.
    I’m So Happy You’re My Love
    Happy Teddy Bear Day…

    By Gifting You This Teddy, I Want To Show Am Ready, To Make You Mine And Fill My Life With Sunshine.
    Bears like honey that comes from bees.
    Bears like to nap under shady trees.
    Bears can be cuddly, or big and mean.
    My little Teddy Bear is the cutest I’ve seen.
    He’s at my side when I’m happy or blue,
    Here’s to my Teddy Bear — I love you!

    Love knows no reason,
    love knows no lies.
    Love defies all reasons,
    love has no eyes.
    But love is not blind,
    love sees but doesn’t mind.
    Happy Teddy Day.

    Sun rises and sets only once a day,
    Teddy day comes only once a year,
    And love becomes only once in a life.
    Happy teddy day...

    I Wish I Was A Teddy Bear,
    That Lay Upon Ur Bed..
    So Every Time U Cuddled It,
    U Cuddled Me Instead..!
    Happy Teddy Bear Day.

    On This Day I Promise U.Teddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on This Day I Promise U that I Will be always With You.My every breath is For You and For!!!Ever Happy Teddy Day.

    The Soft Cuddly Teddy Is There
    To Show
    I Will Always Be There,
    This You Should Know
    It hurts when I know that you'll no longer be there for me...

    It’s Teddy Bear Day.!!
    and I wanna say
    I am ‘beary’ lucky
    to have you in my life.


    This is what I want to do, as my love is my virtue, you are special on every single day, wish you a happy teddy day!

    Teddy bear day…
    i love my teddy.
    Happy teddy bear day
    You are my sweetest teddy bear…
    Happy teddy bear day.

Do not be too traditional and limit your only celebration to Valentine’s Day but get involved in the undying love and enjoy the moments of a complete week of the romance. Gestures of love depicted in the period of the lovely valentine week will ignite the passion between two souls that will last till eternity and take the relation to a whole new level of love & care. Don’t be lazy in sprinkling love with your loving partner. Go ahead grab this opportunity and let them feel special.

    You're In My Thoughts And In My Heart Wherever I May Go On Teddy Bear Day I'd Like To Say I Care More Than You Know.

    All you have between you and 'The Dark' is Bear - happy teddy day.

    A friend can be like a teddy bear to hug and hold,
    When the world has given you all you can bare,
    I’m glad you are that kind of friend.

    Be Mine Teddy Bear Day
    I Am Sending You This
    Valentine Wish
    With Hugs And Kisses ,Too ;
    Cause There,IS A Place
    Here In My Heart That,IS
    Mad For Only You!!!

    A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved and therefohe lives. Happy Teddy Day.

    Hug a bear day is not how long you've been together; not how much you've given or receive; not how many times you've helped each other. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth.

    Teddy bears like to go on morning picnics in the summertime, so they can enjoy the sunshine before it too hot for their furry selves...

    Happy seems to epitomize the sheer beauty and character we all seek in our teddy bear-gaze into those great big eyes and your heart just melts!!!

    Love me Love my Teddy Bear, Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear, Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear, Happy Teddy Bear Day.

    There’s just something about a Teddy Bear that’s impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort, and security. It’s almost supernatural.

Comments