Propose day shayari mast....2017

   
http://newadakala.blogspot.in/

  All I wanted was Someone to care for me,
    All I wanted was Someone who'd b there for me,
    All I ever wanted was Someone who'd b true,
    All I ever wanted was Someone like You,
    Happy Propose Day 2017 Dear

    The sweetest way to propose:
    “Excuse me, do you have a band aid,
    because i scrapped my knee
    when i fell in love with you.”
    Will you be mine ...
    Happy Propose Day Sweetheart!!!


    I’m In a Imbalance State of Mind
    What to Give You Because There
    Is Nothing More Beautiful &
    Sweeter than You. Wish You
    A Happy Propose Day My Love.


    Did you know they changed the alphabet?
    They put U and I together.
    “Happy Propose Day Beautiful”


    If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
    If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
    If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
    If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
    Happy Propose Day Darling


    I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
    In Your Love And i don’t want,
    My Son to Do same 4 Your Daughter,
    So lets make them Brother And Sister …
    “Happy Propose Day baby"

     On This Special Day I Want
     To Say Grow Old Along With
     Me, The Best Is Yet To
     Come, Will You Spend The
     Rest Of Your Life With Me?
     Happy Propose Day Sweetheart!

     You Are The Happiness Of My
     Life, You Are The Smile OfAll I wanted was sumone to care 4 me,

     All I wanted was sumone who'd b there 4 me,
     All I ever wanted was sumone who'd b true,
     All I ever wanted was sumone like U...
    "Happy Propose Day"

     I’m In a Imbalance State of Mind
     What to Give You Because There
     Is Nothing More Beautiful &
     Sweeter than You. Wish You
     A Happy Propose Day My Love.
 
http://newadakala.blogspot.in/

     I Think About You All The Time
     Will You Be Mine Forever?
     I Must Say I Adore You I Can
     Not Live My Life Without You.
     It Would Be Long &
Dreary. Happy Propose Day…
     My Lips, I Am Alive To See
     You Anytime, Your Cute Smile
     Give Me Power Pleasse
Leave Me Happy Propose Day..

http://newadakala.blogspot.in/

Comments